Home About Us Apostolic Free Library Questions & Answers Guestbook Order Online Search The Network

Can a divorced man get licensed?

Submitted: 11/13/2006
Post a comment or
ask a follow-up question
Question: If an individual gets divorved before being saved and filled with the Holy Ghost, and the individual's spouse committed adultery, can that individual be licensed as a minister by the United Apostolic Church International?

Answer: We have no idea what the licensing policy of this organization is. We suggest you contact them directly.