We offer the following guidelines for evaluating and selecting a local assembly:
1. Do you sense the presence of God in the meetings?
2. Do the people, including those in leadership, seem to genuinely love God and one another?
3. Do the people, including those in leadership, seem to genuinely care about you?
4. Is the atmosphere spiritual, joyful, and godly?
5. Is the Bible esteemed as the Word of God and is it taught without compromise?
6. Are the fundamental doctrines clearly biblical?
7. Is there openness and easy access to needed ministry?
8. When you leave the meetings and functions of the assembly, do you feel refreshed, blessed, and edified, or do you feel discouraged and spiritually battered?
We believe that if there are no assemblies that meet these criteria, then you should move to where there is one.